MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There are currently the following categories of membership:-
Full Members | 31-35 | 26-30 | 18-25 | Junior Membership: Under 12, 13-17 | Family
- The appropriate membership subscriptions shall be such sums decided by the Director and club management.
- The acceptance of members shall be at the sole discretion of the Director.
- Applications for membership must be on the forms provided for that purpose and must be signed by the candidates for membership.
- A record of the names and addresses of all the members of the club shall be maintained in the Director’s office. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the member details provided.
- Membership bag tags should be carried at all times and can be requested for inspection by the Director or club staff at any time.
- All juniors are welcome at the club but must not be left unsupervised or unattended on the premises until they have reached the age of 14.
- There is no set annual renewal date. 12 months membership commences from the date of joining.
- Subscription shall be due on acceptance as a member. Payments can either be made in full or through the BRS monthly payment scheme. Monthly payment schemes can be set up using a debit or credit card.
- When an accepted candidate has paid their first subscription, they shall be a member of the Club and entitled to all the privileges within their category of membership and shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
- A minimum of 12 monthly payments are required before this contract may be terminated. The contract will automatically renew after this time unless notice is given to terminate the payment scheme.
- Should a monthly payment fail to be collected due to insufficient funds, a second attempt will be made within ten working days. Stanedge Golf Ltd reserves the right to use a debt collection agency to collect outstanding balances owed to them for more than 30 days. The outstanding balance and collection agency charges will be payable by the member.
- Any member/former member that has not compiled with this may not be signed in at a guest rate.
- The member shall be under no obligation to renew a membership which has expired.
- Those members who do not renew their membership on the date of expiration will incur an administration fee if the member then chooses to renew within a 90day period.
For the first 30 days after expiration: £50.00
31-60 days after expiration: £100.00
61-90 days after expiration: £150.00
When the expiration date is reached, BRS will automatically deactivate the member’s account.
- The Director reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member at any time and or whose subscription is more than one month in arrears. Their name shall be removed from the BRS list of registered members and the membership shall immediately cease and all rights of membership forfeited. No refunds will be made for memberships that are terminated prior to the end of the membership year.
- All members who pay by standing order are solely responsible to cancel their arrangement with the bank if they no longer wish to renew their membership at the end of the twelve-month period. Stanedge Golf Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for this and therefore no refunds will be issued.
- By signing the application, it forms a legally binding contract between you (the member) and Stanedge Golf Ltd. Members are also signing their agreement to abide by the rules, regulations and guidelines.
*terms and conditions of membership may be revised from time to time and members should be aware of the terms and conditions posted on the club website.